Strickland & Sons, Established 1780
Strickland & Sons is possibly the oldest tailoring house on Savile Row. Founded in 1780, we moved from Clifford Street to 15 Savile Row in March 1887. The company started traveling abroad to visit clients in the early 1900’s, making us one of the first bespoke tailors to travel abroad to service our many clients in the United States of America and Canada.
We have clients around the globe who value the understated elegance of the Strickland style. In 2004 we moved two doors to No. 13 Savile Row, becoming a valued part of the House of Richard Anderson and in 2012 launched a ready-to-wear collection.